Multi-Mode Mobile HF Radio
- 200 Channels
- 125 Watts / 100 Watts (A1A, J2B, J3E)
- 31 Watts / 25 Watts AM Carrier (A3E)
- RX: 30 kHz – 30.0000 MHz / TX: 1.600 – 30.0000 MHz
- 4 Programmable Keys
- Multi-Mode Capability
- Designed to operate as mobile radio or as a base station for long-haul land mobile communications. With operating modes: LSB/USB (J3E and J2B); AM (A3E) and CW (A1A) the VX-1700 is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- Flexible Calling Options
- Provides six different built-in calling modes to support various communications requirements including SELCALL, TELCALL, Message Call (for text messages), Position Request Call, Position Send Call and Beacon Request Call to check signal quality
- Dual Watch Operation
- Operate on one channel while periodically monitoring the designated memory channel to ensure a call is not missed. Ideal for emergency management situations when it is important that a call gets through to dispatch.
- Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) Option
- With the ALE-1 option installed, the VX-1700 ALE feature automatically selects the channel with the best LQA (Link Quality Analysis) score from the programmed channels.
- Additional Features
- • 6-Character Alphanumeric Channel Label
• Noise Blanker
• CW Semi Break-In
• CW Side Tone Function
- • Variable Split-Band Voice Scrambler
- • Automatic Link Establishment