RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™
See also: A short review of antenna and network analyzers
See also: rigexpert-analyzers – RigExpert antenna and network analyzer user’s group at Yahoo
See also: A short presentation of RigExpert Antenna Analyzers on YouTube.